At Allied Dental Centre – Cockburn, we provide a wide range of procedures and treatments to meet your dental aesthetic needs.
If you’re interested in improving the health and appearance of your smile, here are some of the procedures and treatments we will use to help.
- Modern dentistry now allows you to wear braces that are almost invisible. We offer at our Mount Lawley practice invisible braces to help align your teeth without harsh metal braces.
- A whitening agent can be applied to your teeth at home to improve your tooth shade (colour).
- Porcelain veneers are a very thin cover that is bonded to the front of your teeth to cover and correct gaps, stains or chips.
- Inlays and Onlays that correct teeth that are too damaged for a filling and not damaged enough to require a crown. An inlay is placed between the cusps (points) on the top of a tooth; an onlay is placed over one or more cusps.
- We can also fix chipped or cracked teeth using dental bonding, a simple procedure that adds tooth-colored material to your own tooth so it looks natural and blends right in.
- Dental crowns or “caps” that fit over existing teeth to replace missing or damaged tooth structures.
- A dental implant, which is used to replace a missing tooth. The implant consists of a titanium screw that attaches itself to the jawbone and a crown that is secured to the abutment post of the implant.